Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Truthful Tuesday: You know what's worse than sour grapes?

Well I was sitting here all morning trying to think of something gross or embarrassing that had happened this weekend to admit to you all. And while I could come up with some little things here or there, it certainly wasn't enough content for a blog post. And then I had lunch.
I made a delicious bagel with lox and cream cheese. All went well there. Then I had grabbed a bunch of grapes from the fridge and stuck them in a bag to snack on after my bagel.
So I was sitting here at my desk stuffing grapes in my pie hole when I happened to look down at one of them...
Ugh. You guys. It was moldy. Most of the others still remaining the bag appeared not to be moldy. But how many moldy grapes did I not notice?! If you don't see a What's Up Wednesday post tomorrow, please send help. I'm only mildly allergic to mold, but I don't think I've ever EATEN it before.
Have you ever done something so gross? Did it nearly kill you? Please tell me I'm not gonna keel over at my desk.

5 comments:

  1. I'm thinking you would have noticed a taste or texture difference if you'd eaten a bad one! I bet you'll be just fine - I mean, we eat yogurt? And cheese. And my dog eats grass and God only knows what else (a piece of a Klondike bar, a Tory Burch sandal, and a paper cup and that's just this week) and he hasn't keeled over yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would THINK I would notice, but I was hoovering those things! Lol. So far I'm none the worse for the wear though :)

      Delete
  2. They were cold in the fridge and needed lil sweaters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! You could be on to something there!

      Delete