Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Truthful Tuesday


Well kids... It's been awhile since I confessed something gross. So I guess it's time. First off, I must confess that for dinner tonight I made a layer dip and ate it with Tostitos. That's probably a confession all in itself. I mean, that's not even really food. Whatever. It was delicious.

I suppose you're wondering what's gross about that. Gluttonous? Sure! Gross? No? Well...

I had the dip on the coffee table while I was working on my very first blog post for Beeju Boxes. Artie went to the door and wailed like someone was bludgeoning him. Fear not, that's how he asks to go out. So I got up and let him out, and when I walked back to the living room I see Pia LICKING MY FOOD! Bad dog. Ok, so here's where it gets gross. I ate it anyway. I'm talking all of it. I didn't remove the licked portion (which really wasn't much thankfully). I didn't eat from the other side leaving over the licked part. Nope! I ate THE WHOLE THING. Dog slobber and all. And that my friends, is your disgusting confession this week.

This is not a guilty face, this is a disappointed face.


2 comments:

  1. ahahah! so brave for you to share this! :D

    Have a great day!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! I hope I don't disgust readers so much they don't come back...

      Delete