Wednesday, June 17, 2015

What's Up Wednesday

Happy Wednesday friends! I'm super excited because today is my fake Friday. I could really get used to these 3 day work weeks... If only, right?! So let's take a look back at the week shall we? Here's what's up this Wednesday!

-Pugs
I'm starting with the short kids because they always wind up going last. They spent a few days with their Grandma and their auntie Prada The Pug while I was in NY with Jampy. I think they had a great time, as they were POOPED when I picked them up on Sunday evening! (Me too really...)
Here they are being adorable:

-Running
Sadly, I was a bad runner this week. BAD RUNNER! I met up with Vanessa before my drive north, and got 3 miles in. But that was about it. I definitely could have found time to run in Saratoga, but I just didn't. I really wanted to be at the horse show and watch the other riders from my trainer's barn compete. And so I was a sloth. It happens. I'm taking the rest of the week/weekend off I think and will start afresh next week!
Do you remember that post where I mentioned all the virtual races I wanted to do? I know I mentioned the Stridebox one last week. I also had registered for the "Do You Believe In Magic" race. You could pick your distance, and I decided to run it in conjunction with my half a few weeks ago. My medal came in the mail while I was away. How great is this one?!

A unicorn AND glitter?! How could I resist?


-Horses
It was all horses all the time this past week! You've already read my mini-recap from the horse show, so we'll skip that part. Ducky and Rio had a lovely vacation while I was at the horse show. Monday I didn't ride because it was pouring rain, and the ring was super muddy. After five vacation days, I got on Ducky last night, and he was WILD! Can't blame him at all, but sheesh! Hopefully he's better tonight. Tomorrow I will head back up to the horse show for week 2! Here are some horsey photos from the past week:





So that's what's been up with me this Wednesday! How about you? Do anything of note in the past week? Anything coming up? Anything you want to talk about? Let me know in the comments!
I shall leave you with this pretty rainbow from last night:



4 comments:

  1. That medal is AMAZING! Your pugs are super cute :) Happy to have found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! I'll have to check yours out when I get home from work and riding tonight!

      Delete