Thursday, October 16, 2014

Thursday's Threads: Jammies edition

You didn't think I would skip out on Thursday's Threads did you?! Of course not! Unfortunately though, I wasn't near a mirror or a computer most of the day, so you're getting my jammies this time. You're gonna love them!


Neon AND mint! My two favorite things!

Top: Sweatshirt from Deb

I love the little zipper on the shoulder. I think I paid $2.00 for this top, which makes it about ten times more awesome than it is on its own.

Pants: Capris from Fabletics


I honestly could have gotten these a size bigger and been quite happy... But that's no fault of the pants. That is the fault of my love for snacks. Mmmm snacks!!! Anyway, I love them despite their snuggness. The fabric is soft, and they do stretch out as you wear them (in a good way).

I'm also wearing a gray cami, though I can't remember where I got this particular one. I love cami's under everything!

So that's Thursday's Threads this week. What are you wearing?

No comments:

Post a Comment