Saturday, January 11, 2014

Two LBB deliveries on the same day!

Whoa! You've all read about my favorite little shopping game Little Black Bag... Well I've been playing pretty regularly and have all kinds of new fun stuff. I had a bag going during Xmas and another around New Years time. Due to some crazy weather in the Northern part of the US the first one was delayed a bit en route. Anyway, they both arrived yesterday! And it's been a little bit since I've done an LBB post, so here we go! (Please excuse my jammies, but it was late when I took photos!)

First up, is the Betsey Johnson Sequin infinity scarf. My photos aren't great, but it's a purpley color and will match my Luna so well!

Next is another scarf. You can tell it's cold here in CT... This one is the Raj chunky scarf. It's super soft, and though they're a little tough to see, it has little gold sequins throughout it. Adorable!



 I haven't blogged about it, but I have both the purple Luna and silver one. (I know, I know, excessive.) The silver one has gray faux leather on the bottom. I thought it would be nice to have a purse to match so I got this Deux Lux Laurel Canyon Messenger bag:



I also got a cosmetic bag to match. I like sets ;)



There was a great promo at New Year's time, and if you opened you got 4 free samples of NYX makeup. I didn't open at the right time, but did manage to trade for all of the items I wanted to try. I haven't tried them out yet, but I'm excited to!


 Clearly I had silver Luna on my mind with these two bags... I also got some boots to go with her made by Pink Sugar. They're so much cuter than I expected, and also very soft:


My last item was a Deux Lux card case in tan. I have three of them now... That's probably enough ;)


So that's it! I think I did pretty well with these two bags. Can't wait to use all my new stuff! If you're interested in trying out Little Black Bag click here for a discount! I will also get a little something extra if you decide to try it out. Win-win!

No comments:

Post a Comment