Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Truthful Tuesday


I've been meaning to make Truthful Tuesday a regular blog post for awhile now, but haven't done it. Until today!
So what is Truthful Tuesday you ask? Well it's a place for me, Stacie, to admit to you, my readers, something you may not know about me. It could be embarrassing. It could be silly. It could just be a confession.  So here it goes. I have two today.

First, I've been intending to initiate Truthful Tuesday for months now. I think of all kinds of great things to write about all week along. But then it's Tuesday, and I can't remember any of them. Ever. Not a single one. Clearly I need to write them down.

And here's the second:
I own this:
Yep. That's a one piece jammy. Polar fleecey, warm, cozy awesomeness all wrapped up in a single PJ. No it doesn't have a trap door. But yes, it is awesome.

Anything you want to admit to me (and the rest of my readers)? Do tell! We won't judge. Truthful Tuesday is a no judgement zone. Much like that gym that advertises on TV, but without all the sweating.

No comments:

Post a Comment