Thursday, October 8, 2026

Thursday's Threads: Autumn Edition Part I

 

Outfit Day!! We'll be doing Autumn themes for the month of October and today is the first edition! Eros is our model today, so let's see what he has on:

Please excuse my shadow... I feel like Eros is an Autumn, Shiny is a summer and Al is a winter. If I wasn't so overwhelmed I'd be looking for a spring... 

Bridle: Joseph Sterling
Browband: Home made by me


This is one of my favorite silly browbands. I made it a couple of years ago, and I look forward to using it every October! I'm disappointed in myself for only making a horse and a cob though. I should have made two horse sized. Al will have something different for his Autumn week. 

Saddle: Butet
Saddle Pad: Ogilvy
Half Pad: Mattes
I love this fall themed ribbon! The old timey pick up truck and pumpkins! So cute!

Eros didn't wear any wraps today since we're just flatting these days. (My neighbor has been trying really hard to off us, so we're keeping things a little simple this week.) 

My turn! Here's what I wore for outfit day this week:

I'm not sure cow screams Autumn, but I wanted to wear them. And it's my outfit so I did. 

Helmet: One K Avance CCS with MIPS

Still loving my sparkly front shield on this helmet, almost a year later!

Sweater: Pink Rose
Snagged this cute zip up cardigan from Marshall's a few weeks ago for like $15 and it is perfect for fall. Plus it matches all my stuff. Win-win!

Belt: Lucky Brand
This was one of my retail therapy purchases earlier this week. It's a little hard to see from this photo, but the cords running horizontally are brown and green and the stitches holding them on are tan, so it's PERFECT. Had to have it! Should have bought a size smaller, I need to punch a hole. Funny how differently belts fit with breeches vs jeans.

Breeches: Tailored Sportsman
Over the last several months I've been stalking used tack stores, Facebook, and Poshmark for TS in the old fabric in my size. I snagged this pair from a second tack shop for under $100. Super deal, and they looked brand new!

Boots: Celeris UK
Sometimes blogger makes my photos really dark, and I find that a little annoying. Fortunately you all know how fab these boots truly are. My favorites!

And that's it for today. I'm already looking forward to next week's Thursday's Threads! Except, you should expect me to be dirty for that one as I have zero help for the next ten days. Oof. 

No comments:

Post a Comment