Outfit Day!!! I knew we'd have a few questionable days for riding, so we prepared earlier in the week and took photos on Tuesday for Thursday's Threads. As you know, it's been busy around here, so there's been a lot of coffee imbibed. Hence today's fun theme which Al is modeling. Excuse the grumpy face, his ears weren't functioning for the full body photo.
I know you can't tell what it is just yet... But you will in the next photo.
Bridle: Joseph Sterling
Browband: Home made
Browband: Home made
Saddle: Butet
Half Pad: Ippico
Half Pad: Ippico
Saddle Pad: Dreamers and Schemers
Obviously they can't use the actual Dunkin' logo for trademark reasons, but this is really cute. This one is a derp pad meaning it's a second and I got it super duper on sale. I haven't found the imperfection on it though, so I'm happy with it!Boots: Premier Equine, embellished by me
I love that you can find fabric with pretty much anything on it. This matches the pad pretty closely!So that's what Al is wearing, and here's what I wore on Tuesday:
I got these breeches earlier this year and they work with so many different outfit choices! Big fan. The color is pretty close to the pink shade in the Dunkin' logo. Helmet: One K
Obviously the coffee colored helmet was the choice for this week.Tee: Horseplay Apparel
I hadn't wanted to buy this shirt because I don't want to encourage such behavior in my horses... But this was a must have once I started building this outfit. It's pretty cute anyway, even if it does encourage a rumpus.Belt: Homemade by me
This is the same fabric I used for the boot tabs. I gotta tell you, I'm pretty happy with my interchangeable belt prototype. I think there are ways to make it nicer, like line it with leather, but for the time being, it's doing its job very nicely.
Breeches: Tailored Sportsman
This shade is called Pinkberry (like the yogurt shop) and it works with so many of my outfits! They match the stitching on my crazy green boots perfectly, so expect to see them again in the future.Boots: Horka
Coffee looking boots were obviously required too. These were perfect! Celeris has a nubuck leather that's similar, so if and when these meet their demise I do have a back up plan. I'm sure you were all very worried about that. That's it for today! Are you more of a Dunkin' drinker or a Starbuck's drinker? I honestly prefer Starbuck's coffee because it has a bolder flavor. But I like Dunkin' well enough too.

No comments:
Post a Comment