Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Truthful Tuesday

 


Heh... well. The good news, and maybe more of a brag than a confession, is that I am COMPLETELY done holiday shopping! Not wrapping. That still needs to happen. And I have a few more things to Cricut (my blade went dull halfway through my projects), but everything is at least purchased. Yay!

But uh... the confession is that as I was accumulating gifts for my family and friends, I also accumulated quite a few for myself and the horses. Oops. I just couldn't pass up Equiline breeches for under $125. Couldn't. I tried. It was not successful. They are en route. And Shiny and Eros both really did need new barn approved blankets. Eros has more holes in the lining of his than I can even count. And Shiny's was a pretty old hand me down to begin with. She is literally bursting out of the seams on it. I think perhaps it shrunk in the dryer. Did I buy a silly number of new baby pads too? Maybe... But in my defense, I did sell a ton of stuff to pay for all these indiscretions. Hopefully it all evens out in the end.

4 comments:

  1. done?! already?!!! good lord, i was just patting myself on the back for even considering maybe starting soon...... LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! I did pretty much all of it online so that made it easy. I tried to do as much with small business as I could though!

      Delete
  2. Trying to not hate you right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it helps, I have not wrapped a thing and it's all piling up here staring at me... I've also not taken photos for our holiday card either. So those haven't happened yet.

      Delete