Thursday, May 12, 2022

Thursday's Threads

 


Outfit Day! The second one back at home. Obviously, I had to do a logo outfit. It's been so long! Here's what we wore today:

So fun to be back in the land of green and tan!

Bridles: Pinnacle
Browbands: Boy O'Boy Bridleworks
Bits: Sweet Billy's

For the price, these bridles are pretty nice. They soften up nicely with oil and they fit well too. These are the chestnut color that I snagged awhile back when they were on sale, but when Al comes home, his is the darker havana color. He doesn't look good in this lighter shade, but I really like it on these two!

Saddles:
Eros- Butet, Shiny- Custom Saddlery
Saddle pads: The Hangry Mare
Eros' half pad is Mattes

I really love these pads from The Hangry Mare. If ever I come into a wad of cash I may get a few more made. Maybe even future show pads!

Boots: Equine Star

The Equine Star boots aren't the highest quality by any means, but they can print literally anything at all which makes them super fun. They seem to hold up decently well despite my putting them through the washer AND dryer. Plus, look how cute these are!

That's what the tall kids wore, and here's my outfit:

Logos everywhere! But like... not TOO many.

Helmet: One K CCS MIPS
I wish they had regular gold rails available... but the rose gold look nice too.

Shirt: It's a Haggerty's
Last year when It's a Haggerty's had their annual sale, I had a few custom shirts made, and this is one of them. I like their tops a lot, they fit well and wash well too. Plus you can fully customize them which is always fun,

Belt: Zazzle
Zazzle is fun because you have almost anything made with whatever you want... I just wish they had horse stuff! I thought this belt turned out cute. 

Breeches: RJ Classic Gulf
I used to not like the RJ breeches much, but now that I have them in the correct size, I'm actually a big fan. Plus stores are allowed to put them on sale which makes them more accessible and affordable than TS. Which, they're less money even when they're not on sale so that's also nice.

Boots: Fama 4 All
So sad story... These boots do not fit me anymore at all. They're way too big in the leg. But obviously they're amazing so I'll continue to wear them anyway. 

And that's it for today! Any favorite parts? Have you customized any apparel of your own?


2 comments:

  1. Every time you go all out on the logos for Thursday Threads I think to myself I should get a farm logo..... and then I never do! Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that you're out there showing, you definitely need a logo!

      Delete