Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Truthful Tuesday



I was on a real roll during full quarantine getting stuff done in the house. Like really did a lot! But since I've started riding again, I haven't been nearly as successful nor motivated to get things done. This weekend the beautiful weather, did not help my lack of motivation. I did get a couple loads of laundry done, and made a TINY bit of progress in the shoe closet. But that was it. My goal was to finish the shoe closet (and switching the booties downstairs with summer shoes). I did not reach that goal. Not even a little. But it's not like I really wear shoes anymore anyway.
But you guys! I did get something accomplished that I've been putting off FOREVER! Remember the enormous bag of wraps I had sitting unrolled since October? I finally got them rolled!
There were 61 of them. Which I don't understand, because I always wrap legs in pairs. Wonder what happened to the 62nd one?

Have you all been keeping motivated? 

12 comments:

  1. Now I'm wondering what happened to the 62nd wrap.... haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some rodent took off with the 62nd. Also congrats! It's a HUGE fucking deal when you finally finish that one thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fucking rodents!

      Lol! Isn't it though? Even if it's just rolling wraps!

      Delete
  3. that is a LOT of wraps haha. i always feel lucky when i can find a full set of 4 all at the same time....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What's really shocking is how many shades of green exist.

      Delete
  4. OMG I just wrapped mine over the weekend too! I only had 5. Hubby's dingleberry horse has a single wrap at the moment while he's on stall rest so I've been washing it every few days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Must have been the weekend for rolling wraps!

      Delete
  5. I was really motivated in April, and even most of Mau. I did all kinds of cleaning and stuff. Now, I'm, um...not so motivated. I've hit the point where its like well, its its weekend, so let's day drink - ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? And it's SO NICE out I just don't want to stay indoors.

      Delete
  6. I was so motivated when I wasn't riding and now I'm like "HAH DON'T EVEN CARE WHATEVER"

    Also 61 wraps?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? Horsing apparently uses a lot of energy because there just isn't much left for house stuff anymore.
      Yeah... I don't even know how that happened. That's 15 sets (plus 1). More than 3 sets per horse. #hoarder

      Delete