Thursday, May 21, 2020

Thursday's Threads

Outfit Day! Now that I'm riding again and also working from home I have a riding outfit to share! But that's it... Cause I'm wearing my horse clothes to work now. I'll try and remember to take outfit photos on Mondays so we can have a work outfit and a horse outfit next time. Anyway, here's what I'm wearing today:
It's so great to have breeches on again. Seriously. And since I don't have photos, I'll let you know here. I'm wearing a pair of Regal boots to ride in because I have no issue spraying then with bleach when I'm done! And I've been wearing my One K wide brim with the rose gold accents.

Top: Dover
I picked this top up at the end of the season from Dover. They were half off I think. It's a little heavier than a sun shirt which is perfect for the weather here today which is high 60's.

Belt: Mane Jane
Went with the purple strap to match my shirt and the matte black buckle.

Breeches: SmartPak Pipers
These breeches are annoying because the first time I washed them the purple patches bled all over everything. Plus they're pipers. But I do like the color scheme. So there's that.

Socks: Dreamers and Schemers
Went with my Shiny socks today. How cute are these?!

Arm Party!
Lefty:
Lefty kept it simple today with my Loriece bracelet and apple watch.

Righty:
Righty kept it pretty calm today today too! I wore the purple band for my Fitbit and this super cute vintage bracelet.

And that's it for today! Any favorites? What are you wearing?

12 comments:

  1. Those Shiny socks are RIDICULOUSLY adorable! And yay for riding outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you like the Dover brand shirts vs like Kastel?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a couple of the Dover Icefil shirts. They've held up fine, but are, IMO, not comparable to the Kastels. The fabric isn't very soft. The arms are super boxy, and the mesh under the arms is a bit scratchy. I bought mine on like.. super sale. But I haven't been tempted by buy anymore.

      Delete
    2. This one doesn't really compare since it's heavier... almost like a very light sweatshirt. I'm not sure if I have a dover sunshirt honestly... so I can't really answer. Go with what Emily said! Lol!

      Delete
  3. The fact that the Piper color schemes are SO GOOD and their fit/construction is often SO BAD is a source of endless frustration and sadness to me. The knit version fits me a little better, at least.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm slowly replacing my pipers with the dover version which I LOVE. I do like the Hadleys though.

      Delete
  4. love the color of those pants too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The shiny socks are the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you! Mane Jane belts are my favorite (other than my horse hair ones of course).

      Delete