Thursday, September 19, 2019

Thursdays Threads

Outfit Day! And a chilly one at that. It dropped down into the 40's last night. Nuts. I'm not ready. Fortunately, this weekend will be back in the 80's. Thank goodness. Anyway, let's start with last night's riding outfit, shall we?

I kept it in my barn colors last night. Since I only rode Shiny, she didn't participate in outfit date. Though her pad that will match this outfit should be arriving in a few weeks!

Helmet: Charles Owen AYR8
Greenie! Still going strong. The One K's are cooler when it's hot, but clearly that's not an issue anymore.

Sweatshirt: Teespring
I accidentally found myself on Teespring one day and made up this sweatshirt. I must have been feeling particularly angsty that day about my riding... I slapped my logo on the back for fun too.

Belt: Boy O'Boy Bridleworks

 I love my ribbon belt! Boy O'Boy is helping to raise some funds for Kevin Babbington right now. She made up both the stirrup belt and the regular one, plus some key chains and browbands. All the proceeds will go to Kevin and his family while they navigate their future after his accident in the Hamptons. Head on over there if you'd like to make a purchase!

Breeches: Tailored Sportsman
I'm am honest girl... to a fault. I pulled these right out of the dirty laundry pile to wear. Yep, I did!

Socks: Swanky Saddle
Logo all my socks please.

Boots: Fama 4 All
Spurs: Color Tack
I still think these are amazing. Do I wish the leather was a little nicer now that I'm spoiled by the Celeris? Sure. But still. These are awesome.

So that's what I rode in last night, and here's what I have on at work today:

Sweater weather. Gross.

Sweater: Ellen Tracy
The lighter colors make it feel less wintry, don't you think?

Belt: Swanky Saddle
It's been awhile since I've worn the hologram unicorn! Love it on this pink belt strap.

Jeans: True Religion
This kind of medium wash is one of my favorite denim colors.

Shoes: Sperry
It might be sweater weather, but I still can't bring myself to wear socks. Anyway, these are a really pretty light pink like the sweater, but they photographed kind of funny. I thought the color blocking on these was fun with the sweater.

Arm Party!
Lefty:
Lefty is in charge of tech today, donning the apple watch AND the Fitbit. (Side note, C4 is going to be making bands for the apple watch. That sounds like trouble for my wallet.) The other two bracelets are from Rustic Cuff. A little bundle of seed bead bracelets and a larger stretch one.

Righty:
Righty is also sporting a Rustic Cuff stack. I loved the green and pink ones in the middle so much, I paid retail for them! Can you imagine?! I never pay retail.

And that's it for today! Any favorites? How's the weather where you are?

10 comments:

  1. Still hot here! I mostly came here to also admit I regularly pull breeches out of the hamper to wear. Mostly because I only own three pairs for each season and if I forget to do laundry it's not like I'm not going to ride just because of dirty pants!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mean, they're just going to get more dirty anyway.

      Delete
  2. Its still 95 here so I hate you but I love that sweater.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Thanks!
      Why can't it be like 78-82 with no humidity all the time?

      Delete
  3. Nice outfits - #green4evah #logoallthethings

    I like sweater weather, I can't lie. I just don't like what comes after...especially here in the north. Brr...
    We are having a bit of a heat wave at the moment which is kinda fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to the 80's this weekend!
      Yeah, I think I'm just dreading the winter.

      Delete
  4. Accidentally read sweater as, Am My Angst. LOL! As always, You look FAB!

    ReplyDelete