Thursday, September 12, 2019

Thursday's Threads

Outfit Day! It's a dreary one here today. Rain off and on all day. And highs in the 60's. Gross. I miss summer already. Anyway... I still have cute outfits to share! Let's start with my riding outfit. This was from Tuesday.
As evidenced by the header of this post, I believe teal and purple are meant to be together. And this outfit supports that theory.

Helmet: One K Glamour
I really like this gray/silver helmet. It's super fun with all the sparkle in the middle. Also... this helmet comes in black and rose gold now, and I kinda want it... (ok, I really want it.)

Shirt: Black Horse Clothing
This one is 100% Amanda's fault. I kind of wish I sized up though. The fabric is kind of clingy and from any other angle you see my rolls... Not so bad with these high waist breeches, but I wore the shirt to work with jeans, and I was like oh hello muffin top.

Belt: Mane Jane
I chose my darker gray strap and gunmetal buckle for this outfit. Keeping it somewhat neutral with the other pops of color.

Breeches: Just Toggs
These are a British brand. They are SUPER comfy! I'm not sure the most flattering necessarily... but comfort over flattery any day. Plus the purple is pretty fab.

Boots: Celeris UK
Spurs: Color Tack
I just love them. The Celeris boots take longer to break in than say, the DeNiro's because the leather is thicker. But I think they're going to last a long time. I'm still in the breaking in process, but honestly, it's not terrible. And LOOK HOW PRETTY THEY ARE!!!!!!!
The spurs I actually already had prior to ordering these boots, but I'm so pleased with how perfectly they match!

That's what I wore to ride the other day. The horses didn't dress up this time, sorry! But I have a fun work outfit to share too.

I went with an astronaut/space theme today. Space is dark, and the sky is dark today so it all makes sense together. Ha!

Jacket: Modcloth
Yeah. It's jacket weather. Gross.

Sweater: Modcloth
This sweater is perfect for this time of year. It has 3/4 sleeves which are stupid when it's actually cold out, but perfect for these 60 degree days.

Belt: C4
Got some creepy astronauts on my belt...

Jeans: Free People
I felt like lighter color jeans make this outfit less dark and depressing.

Shoes: Katy Perry
Not much cooler than hightops with planets on them. Trust me. They're awesome.

Accessories!
Purse: Bioworld
I'm a geek. What can I say?

Arm Party!
Lefty:
Ok, so I don't have enough bracelets for this theme to outfit two arms... so Lefty went with the old standby. My favorite D bit bracelet and my apple watch.

Righty:
Righty went all in though! There's an astronaut bangle first, then my fitbit has a celestial house this week. And the last one actually lights up. I had to charge it this morning so it would work... I know. I told you. I'm a geek. Pretty comfortable in my geekdom though!

So that's it for today! Any favorites? Are you a geek too? What are you wearing?

6 comments:

  1. Purple and teal are my absolute faves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice choices! I'm reading this Friday morning, so it's a jeans day. yeah! Dark jeans, my ariat cruisers and a black shirt/gray sweater. Bor-ring... LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not boring, simple! I like it, especially the ariat cruisers!

      Delete