Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Truthful Tuesday: The love of my life

It's happened you guys. I've found the one. The love of my life. My sole mate. (You'll see what I did there, and you'll applaud that effort in a minute...)

Other Girls
My best boots yet. They're from Fama-4-All, but I designed them completely myself. And I'm so excited.
I really should have taken more photos, but there was a lot going on yesterday (when they arrived) and so you'll have to wait on that. But trust me, they are perfect in every way. I finally got my measurements exact, so they're not too short. They're snug but not painfully tight. AND LOOK AT MY LOGO ON THERE! Just look at it!
Fama used a little button with their own logo for the ribbon center, which I think is pretty cute. Their logo is a princess crown, so clearly, that works just fine for me.
I really wasn't sure if this was going to work, cutting out the logo and backing it with leather like that. But it DID! And I think they're awesome. Obviously, these are just for schooling. I think it would be SUPER tacky to horse show with your logo on your boots. Also, probably not legal.
But I'm seriously in love with them. Like in an unhealthy, I just want to stare at them all the time  sort of way. I think this is how parents feel about their children. Or their spouses on a good day maybe? I dunno. I'm pretty sure I would marry them if I could.
So in case you couldn't tell, today's confession is that I am now in a probably unhealthy relationship with my new boots. I know they're just going to cause me pain (to break in) but in the long run, they should hopefully bring me much joy and fun in the years to come.
So what do you think? Ridiculous and tacky, or super fun and amazing? I don't think it's any different than the crazy custom chaps we used to have made. Who knows, maybe I'll start a trend?

22 comments:

  1. 😂😂😂 I so admire your total commitment to matchy-matchy and I bow to you. Those boots are so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This means you need to retire the regals

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never! I need them now more than ever. These will never see rain nor mud.

      Delete
  3. They did an amazing with the cutouts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omgggggggg those are amazing haha - i love the metallic look in the logo leather too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Pretty much exactly what I was shrieking when I saw the mail had arrived!

      Delete
  6. Those are stunning. Congratulations on your new love. :D :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Just in time for Valentine's Day! Haha!

      Delete
  7. Yeah - those cutouts look really well done! Super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these so much!!! I can't wait to see them on a horse!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I can't wait to ride in them! But maybe not today while there's ice flying off the indoor. Old grippy boots required I think.

      Delete
  9. okay i have to know HOW MANY PAIRS OF BOOTS DO YOU HAVE??? You should do a contest :)

    Those are amazing. I probably am too boring for those but you, they are so much you they are probably called Stacie :) HA HA HA
    can't wait to see you riding in them. And they will look great on all your horses!! No matter the color you end up with!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dunno? 15 maybe? I think I need to sell some.
      That's what I love about green, it looks nice on every equine.

      Delete
  10. I would say I can't believe you bought those boots, but I can believe it. I can. Congrats on your new loves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Nothing should be shocking anymore when it comes to my boots.

      Delete
  11. I am DEAD. Those are some of the fanciest boots ever, and I adore green and gold! The flashiest I could comfortably sport would probably be a subtle monogram, but I will totally cheer on anyone wearing non-traditional boots for schooling! I can't wait to see more pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're definitely a little crazy! But I also used to have half chaps with 3 inch fringe in two colors, so this isn't any crazier than that I don't think. Haha! They'll be tons of fun to wear!

      Delete