Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Truthful Tuesday

Today's truth... I've been shopping like it's my job lately. I just can't resist the end of season, after holidays sales. I mean, $485 boots for $150? How do you say no? Seriously, LOOK AT THEM!

Right? Yeah, I can't NOT get them. They're on their way. I'm sure they'll be featured soon on Thursday's Threads.
I've stocked up on new sweaters and a few pairs of pants too. And ran completely out of closet space. But I've begun The Purge! This past weekend I cleaned out the coat closet and went through all the sweaters. I filled 6 shopping bags with things to get rid of. And that was just sweaters and coats! I'm trying to decide what to do with it all. I was half thinking of having a blog sale. Some items still have tags on them! What do you all think? Would you be interested in shopping my closet? I will have purses and potentially some shoes to get rid of as well as tons of clothing in all different sizes. Maybe even some riding stuff. Let me know your thoughts in the comments.

So that's today's confession, being a shop-a-holic. There's worse things though. I shall leave you with a collage pic of my adorable outfit today. Just because I love it:

Boots: Lucky Top (kids), Pants: Forever 21 (last year), Black sweater: Express (super old), Purple cashmere: Ralph Lauren

2 comments:

  1. Oh, those boots! I love them! And those pants! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've had the pants for like a year, but was not brave enough to wear them until I dug that long sweater out of the closet!

      Delete