Thursday, May 11, 2023

Thursday's Threads

 

Finally! It's the first edition of Thursday's Threads from home this season! I thought the choice of theme was obvious. I had to go with the farm logo, clearly. Shiny is our model today, and here's what she wore:

Bridle: Pinnacle
Browband: Boy O'Boy Bridleworks

Today is also Shiny's gotcha day! She's been a member of the Winthrop Corner family for four years now! Can you believe it? Time sure does fly. 

Saddle: Custom Saddlery
Saddle Pad: Equine Star
Sheepskin under pad: Eskadron

Admittedly, these pads don't fit this saddle all that well. But look how pretty! It did the job anyway.

Boots: Equine Star

I think these are my favorite boots from Equine Star so far. I love that they did tan straps on them. (I didn't specify when I ordered, so that was a nice surprise.)

That's what Shiny had on, and here's what I wore:

All the logos! Logos everywhere! But like... classily. 

Helmet: One K CCS MIPS wide brim

I found the shiny gold front shield and rails last fall, but I can't remember if I've shared them here or not yet. I'm definitely here for it though. Expect to see a lot of this combo this summer. 

Sunshirt: It's a Haggerty's
I've had this top for a few years now. Still love it! It's a Haggerty's makes really comfortable shirts. Very light weight and fully customizable. 

Belt: Zazzle
These Zazzle belts are really fun to design and are fairly inexpensive. They are usually $32, but Zazzle frequently has great sales, so you can usually get one for around $25 or sometimes even less. They are reversible too, so you can have two fun designs for one price. The reverse of this one just has the farm name with a logo on either end. 

Breeches: Tailored Sportsman

You've seen these brown TS before. I found them secondhand on Poshmark for super cheap, but they are pretty stretched out and approaching the end of their lifespan. No holes yet though, so I'll keep them going a little longer!

Boots: Fama-4-All
I haven't worn these in FOREVER. And I think there's a reason. I mean, they are the coolest pair of boots I own for sure. I mean, my logo is on them and looks amazing. But, they aren't very comfortable in the foot/ankle and the calf is ridiculously too big on me now. So I'm considering retiring these. I'll keep them forever, because look at them! But I'm not sure I'll ride in them anymore. Perhaps they'll become decor in my house. We'll see. 

So that's it for today! Any favorite items from today? Anything specific you're looking forward to seeing now that I have horses back at home?





No comments:

Post a Comment