Thursday, December 1, 2022

Thursday's Threads

 

Outfit day again! I'm not sure where the time goes. I feel like the weeks just keep going by... And yet I never get around to cleaning the house... Lol. That's a topic for a Tuesday. Anyway, here's what I wore to ride this week:

Right. Back to blues. But you had a break last week with the fun Thanksgiving outfit!

Helmet: Samshield
Check out the crows feet!

I've been wearing this one a lot lately. I like the sparkles!

Sweater: Ralph Lauren
Vest: Columbia
It's getting cold again, so lots of layers all the time. Though it wasn't terrible yesterday when I wore this. Today I had to skip the vest and wear a jacket with sleeves. Brrr.

Belt: Sandy Duftler
This is actually navy patent with a silver buckle. It looks gold here, but it's not.

Breeches: Ariat
I don't think these breeches are especially flattering, but I still really like them. I like the contrasting colors, and even if I look lumpy in them, they are very comfortable.

Boots: Celeris UK
I've been wearing these a lot lately too. The blues ones didn't actually match any of the blues in my outfit. So I went with black boots instead.

That's what I had on. Shiny will model the horse outfit today. But since I'm no good at lying, the boots I'm sharing weren't actually what she wore today. I AGAIN forgot to take photos, so I'm sharing old ones. And apparently, I have zero photos of the not at all new boots she was wearing. Maybe you'll see them another week.

Bridle: Camelot RCS Gold
Browband: Boy O'Boy Bridleworks

This is an old photo. She doesn't go in that bit anymore. But the bridle is the same!

Boots: Punk Ponies
She actually wore an old pair of navy Eskadrons. But they don't look all that much different than these, minus the glitter.

Saddle: Custom Saddlery
Saddle Pad: Mattes
Finally! An accurate photo representation of what Shiny wore today. 

And that's it for this week. Probably we will have blues again next week, but Chanukah and Christmas are coming! So hopefully all kinds of fun coming up in the weeks ahead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment