Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Truthful Tuesday

 

Okay, so I love summer. I love when it's hot. I love the endless sunny days. All of it! And I hate winter so, SO much. Like SO MUCH. Due to these opinions, I do not feel I have any right to complain about things like heat waves. That said... I must confess... That I'm going to be a little bit happier tomorrow when it's in the 80's. To be clear, I'm not complaining about the heat wave. I'm just saying, it will be nice when it's a little bit less like riding in an oven tomorrow. 

The horses have been enjoying VERY short rides in the heat and humidity, and I am excited to get back to some real workouts for everyone. Especially Eros. He in particular is taking advantage of the easy days. (Of course he is though right?!)

So that's today's confession. I am looking forward to some (slightly) cooler days ahead.

4 comments:

  1. thank you for posting. My tuesday was off till you did that :) HA and yes me too on the heat, go bye bye please! UGH. I dont want winter but cooler nights would be lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Thanks for looking out for me!
      And agree, summer can stay just calm down!

      Delete
  2. spring and fall forever, extremes never <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Spring is so cold here though... And then fall is kinda depressing with the leaves dying. I do enjoy pumpkin flavored everything though.

      Delete