Thursday, June 23, 2022

Thursday's Threads

 


Outfit Day! I'm still working on something ridiculous for you guys, just waiting on some hardware so I can finish making some things for it. In the meantime, I have another green outfit to share. I'm trying to keep mixing things up but this is admittedly a bit of a repeat. Sorry. It happens! It's not fully identical... but pretty close. It happens. Listen, I have to wear my clothes more than once! Shiny was our model this week, and here's what she had on:

She looks so cute in green! I just love her.

Bridle: Pinnacle
Browband: Boy O'Boy Bridleworks
These bridles are quite nice for what they cost, especially when you can find them on sale. But I haven't done the best job of breaking them in. This one could use another coat of oil to soften it up a bit more. It looks nice though! I like this color on her.

Boots: Horze
These are the pony size boots that no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't get Equinavia (US) nor Horze (EU) to sell them to me! I dunno why they think the US doesn't need pony size boots... Thankfully I found these on eBay from a seller in the UK. The straps are a bit long for her, but they do fit otherwise. 

Saddle: Custom Saddlery
Saddle Pad: The Hangry Mare
I love this pad from the Hangry Mare. They quality is top notch. I hope to get some others from her eventually. 

That's what Shiny had on, and here's what I wore:

Right. I'm sure it looks familiar. But the boots and belt are different!

Helmet: One K CCS MIPS
This one has the rose gold rails installed with it. I hope they'll make some more color options for the changeable pieces. I've love yellow gold rails as an option. Also, I need to dust this helmet.

Shirt: It's a Haggerty's
I have three of these shirts in different color arrangements, so I'm pretty disappointed in myself for wearing the exact same one as a few weeks ago. Sorry friends. It's hard to keep track sometimes! It's a nice shirt at least. It's not all stained in real life, I think that's a weird shadow from my phone. 

Belt: Ponylocks
I haven't worn Jampy's belt in awhile, so today felt like a good day to bust it out! Ponylocks really does a beautiful job with these. 

Breeches: RJ Classics
I think I really like the RJ breeches these days. They're pretty comfortable and I like the fabric. Maybe a little heavy for those really hot summer days, but since it's been cool here they were perfect. 

Boots: Mountain Horse
Heh, it seems I wore croc boots two weeks in a row! Last week were the black Caldene pair and VERY SADLY the soles have come halfway detached on both feet. Just when I was saying how much I love them. Sigh. Hopefully I can get them fixed. Anyway, this week I wore these Mountain Horse boots. I like them about equally with the pair from last week. LOVE this chocolate brown color. 

And that's it for today! Any favorites? Anything you're waiting to see? 

6 comments:

  1. I feel like now that you have Al and everybody at home I'm waiting for another hologragph/unicorn/those sparkly jellybean boots day again, haha. But maybe it's just me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find myself wearing them the most lately! I'll have to share them again soon.

      Delete
  2. Classic green with logos is always good. I think I'm missing your 80s punk outfits with the cassette tapes and spikey stuff! :-) (this is Laura, still anonymous at work)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I have a ridiculous 80's outfit coming together! Stay tuned!

      Delete
  3. i've always liked the mountain horse boots -- their brown is just so nice! lately tho omg i've been reliving my college days with denim breeches and half chaps LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah the good old days! Except we wore actual denim jeans back then... our poor saddles!

      Delete