Thursday, March 10, 2022

Thursday's Threads

 

Outfit day again! And we mixed some of it up today with green instead of navy for a little something different. Here's what I wore:

Hoodie weather again... For a minute. Then fifties. Then more snow. You know. New England weather.

Helmet: One K
I'm still wearing the blue helmet. What can I say? I'm lazy.

Sweatshirt: Stacie Original
I forget where I got the hoodie itself from, probably Walmart. But I put the silly decor on it and it's one of my favorites now! 'Cause ponies rule! And my logo is fun.

Belt: Ponylocks
It's been a minute since I've worn Jampy's belt, so I figured this week was a good time to bust it back out. 

Breeches: Dover Wellesley
I love a subtle bit of animal print... Unless it's cow print and then I don't want it subtle... Lol! I think these breeches are super cute with just a hint of leopard on them. 

Boots: Tredstep
Yep, still these. I'm SO ready for warm weather and to let these retire. Just waiting on mother nature to get her act together... 

Shiny will be our horsey model today! And well... all I can say is, I used my contact lens rebate to buy things I didn't really need.... But I wanted them so much! And it was like money I had already spent anyway, so... Here we are. I never claimed to be a responsible adult. Just so we're clear.

Bridle: Joseph Sterling
Browband: Boy O'Boy Bridleworks

Nothing new here. Just holding you in suspense... She still looks ADORABLE in this set up though, doesn't she?

Saddle: Custom Saddlery
Saddle Pad: Eskadron Heritage
Heh... Yeah. I mean, you knew it would happen eventually right? And I'd like to say that I was semi responsible in that I just bought the pad and boots for all the horses. I didn't (yet) buy the entire collection. So that's SOME self control... Right? Anyway, the pad is gorgeous. It's lined with faux sheepskin, but it's nice and plush and feels just as nice as the merino ones I have. It also has some grippy gel where the saddle goes, and I have to say, I feel like the whole thing stays in the middle better than any of my other pads. Since Shiny's so round, my saddle is always shifting to one side or the other, but I don't feel so much of that with this pad. 

Boots: Eskadron Heritage
These are also stupid nice. The fuzzy is nice and plush. The boots fit my weird horses well. (All of them!) And the green color is SO dark and pretty. The boot material is kind of like rubber almost? I'm not exactly sure how to describe it. But they're substantial without being stiff, and you can wipe them off without saturating them. Big fan, glad I was irresponsible and bought them!

And that's it for today! Any favorites?


4 comments:

  1. oooh the new saddle pad and boots set looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was waiting for this, I knew you couldn't resist forever, lol..... But absolutely WORTH IT, they look amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously. I have zero self control. Totally worth it though!

      Delete