Friday, March 4, 2016

The Connected Rider... and a shameful link drop for discounts.

http://theconnectedrider.com/#_l_1r
I've recently become a brand ambassador to The Connected Rider. Which doesn't mean I get free stuff since I'm an amateur and I'm not allowed to get free horse stuff. It does mean I get discounts though! And you all know I love discounts.
Now that we've talked about that... I found The Connected Rider by accident when I was doing a google search to find the best price for something or other that I needed for one of the horses. I can't remember what I was looking for exactly. But I when I clicked on whatever it was and found myself at their site, I saw the Baker Sweater. I had never seen it before. And obviously, they had an instant sucker customer. I really love that sweater...
The Connected Rider has competitive prices and some unique items that I haven't seen elsewhere. Like these boots from Harry's Horse that obviously I want because I'm a boot hoarder:

http://theconnectedrider.com/#_l_1r
As an ambassador, I get to find out about exciting new products first AND I get to tell you about them most of the time. Today, we were emailed some gorgeous breeches (also by Harry's Horse) that are coming in. Sadly for me, they're full seat. Whomp, whomp. But I figured I'd share with all of you because I know a bunch of my blogger friends wear full seats. And like ridiculous colors as I do.
Details: Cotton braided breeches with crystals, slip pockets, contrast synthetic leather full seat and lycra flex legs
58% cotton, 34% nylon, 8% lycra Sizes: 24-32

http://theconnectedrider.com/#_l_1r

http://theconnectedrider.com/#_l_1r
Right? I know. I wish they were knee patch SO MUCH! Oh the other thing? They're only $50. Freight of course is additional, but if you meander the site and find something else you can't live without or some treats for your four legged, shipping is free with all $75 or more orders.
The breeches aren't up on the site just yet, but I will let you know when they are.
So anyway, now that I've teased you with something you can't have, feel free to click on over to The Connected Rider. My referral link is all over this post and I do get credit if you sign up for their newsletter or make a purchase. No pressure of course! I'm just trying to save up for some tan boots....

6 comments:

  1. I pre-ordered the Baker Sweater when our rep was here last year! I LOVE IT and always feel very stylish wearing it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a great sweater! It's classy, yet feels like a sweatshirt. And it washes AND dries!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I so very much wish they were knee patch! I love the sparkles and the color... And the PRICE!

      Delete
  3. How fun that you are an ambassador! Cant wait to see more!

    Katie @ Katie Wanders

    ReplyDelete